Break free from an eating disorder!
Let Northfield be your first call when you or your loved one need a place to turn to find freedom from an eating disorder.
Through our comprehensive network of resources, Northfield will help you navigate this recovery journey and guide you in creating a personalized support team.
One in five women will struggle with an eating disorder in her lifetime. DETECTION AND CARE ARE CRUCIAL, AS EATING DISORDERS HAVE THE HIGHEST MORTALITY RATE OF ANY MENTAL ILLNESS.
Our core belief is that healing and recovery comes by treating not only the mind and body, but the spiritual needs as well.
Our programs and services include:
- • Northfield offers Christian-based transitional living in a serene, structured, and nurturing environment to help ease residents back into independent living and promote healthy self-care.
- • 24-hour Supervision by caring staff
- • Educational groups
- • Post-meal support and Nutritional Counseling
- • Life skills training
- • Various activities to encourage positive change in mind, body and spirit
- • Transportation to off-site therapeutic appointments
- • Room and board in our beautiful 10,000 square foot plantation-style home.
- • Advice and counsel on recovery resources and services available locally, regionally and nationally
- • One-on-one and group mentoring
- • Encouragement and support
- • Spiritual guidance
- • Family support and coaching
- • We also offer weekend intensive “retreat for Recovery” programs
- • Guided bible-studies and spiritual nurture
- • Finding Balance Gathering Group (www.findingbalance.com)
Bible Studies and Support Groups Offered
We offer Bible Studies for high school girls and ongoing Findingbalance Gathering Support Groups for adult women. For more information about either of these programs please call the office at 804.658.5222 or send an email to email@example.com
Do You Have An Eating Disorder?
We’re here to help. Recovery from eating disorder is possible. Learn the signs and symptoms of eating disorders, and how Northfield can help you take charge of your recovery.